Saturday, September 8, 2012

Numbah Three.

Hello, Interwebz!

So, I haven't posted much this week because, guess what?! I'm all moved in to my dorm room at college! Sophomore year, here we come. It's been a crazy, busy week... catching up with friends, sorting out classes, enjoying my last few days of relatively low stress...

So, I'll try my best to post as much as I can, but I make no guarantees. You can write my professors about giving me homework, I guess. But, anyway, here's today's shop feature: SmartSquid!

I stumbled across this shop a couple of weeks ago when the owner, Sarina, favorited one of my items in my shop. I can't remember which one it was now, but I'm glad that it happened, because I really like this shop. Look at this stuff!

                                  
                


So cute! I love animals, and creative things, and doodles. And isn't this pocket mirror just awesome?














No comments:

Post a Comment