Sunday, September 9, 2012

My babiest kitty.

Okay, so I've gotten featured in a couple of Etsy treasuries recently: herehereherehere, and here. Which is all super awesome... I would have talked about all of them if school didn't have the audacity to get in the way... but I just got featured in this one, with this photo:
The reason this one is so special is because it's a photo of my cat, Paka, who is the sweetest baby fat cat ever and I miss him so much. Why can't they have pet dorms at my college?! I won't get to see him until November, which is pretty sad. So I'll just gaze at this picture forever, I guess...

(P.S. Paka means cat in Swahili... and he's an orange tabby... named cat... which makes me feel like I'm Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's... which is cool, I guess).

No comments:

Post a Comment