Sunday, September 23, 2012

Siamese Dreams (An Etsy Feature)

So, here in beautiful St. Paul, MN... it's cooling off. Fast. For some this means snuggles by the fireside, cups of hot chocolate, and lots of cheesy facebook statuses about how they love fall... but for me it means that winter is coming, so my days of happiness will soon be over. (Cue dramatic piano music while I drape myself dramatically over the settee and gaze wistfully out the window. The lights are off and it's raining, of course.)

But, all melodrama aside, there are some advantages to the fall... namely that you can wear super cute boots that don't even have to be waterproof because there isn't snow reaching to the roof of your house yet!

Which takes me to today's feature, Siamese Dream Design.

I love everything about this shop ever... so instead of incomprehensibly squealing adjectives with too many exclamation points, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:





Buy me all of these and we can be best friends for at least a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment