Monday, September 10, 2012

Sushi Manga

So, this semester I'm taking French 305: Advanced Expression... it's a pretty fun class, and I like the professor... it's a good time.
For our homework, we were supposed to find a French article to bring to class for discussion/new vocabulary/conversation practice... I headed over to le monde, and sure, I could have chosen an article about something important and political, but I ended up finding this one about Chihiro Masui's new book, Sushi Manga. It's a cute little book done in a Manga/comic book style all about making sushi. And it's in French. Isn't it the cutest? These are the few images of it I could find online:

                                 

 
Sorry some of them are so baby tiny, but doesn't this look like the best thing? You can buy it for me whenever you want, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment