Saturday, September 29, 2012

I don't know how to decorate my dorm room (but Sonia and Kendra do)!

Okay, the title isn't completely true. I have some nice pictures hanging on my wall and some lanterns hung on the ceiling. I have crazy bright turquoise sheets... but that's about as creative as I get. My friends Sonia and Kendra, on the other hand, have all the cool ideas. Having tea parties or awkward 3-6 person dance parties in their room is always the best... because they are so sweet, but also because their room is just so darn spiffy looking. Check it out!
















I love their color scheme. What I especially admire, though, is their creative use of fabric. The organza(?) hanging from the ceiling is so magical looking (don't worry- they never turn that light on... so no fire hazards!), and the fabric they taped to the front of their drawers is certainly more exciting than the boring wood that would show up otherwise.
Keep being cool, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment