Saturday, November 10, 2012

Whip it real good

So, last week (two weeks ago?) my friends were taking part in GISHWES (the Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World has Ever Seen)- and one of the tasks they had to complete was to get a church choir to sing a 30 second beautiful, moving, remix of Willow Smith's "I Whip My Hair Back and Forth." I found out about it when I was at their house for Halloween, and figured that I might as well use my music major for something... so I threw together an arrangement Halloween night (while dressed as a tiger, of course), invited my music friends to come sing it in our campus chapel, and this is the result:

Watch the video here because I couldn't find it when I tried putting it in this post!

Terrible voice leading... but I arranged it at 11 at night... just don't tell my theory teacher.

Thanks for helping me sing it, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment