Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Guys, help!

...I'm slowly...quickly becoming a crazy cat lady. And I'm not even 20 yet.

I discovered Animal Planet's Kitten Cam this week... and it's bookmarked next to all of the things I need for my classes.

On Friday night when my friend/honorary younger brother and I went to eat Korean food and then went to the Korean market I bought these adorable little ceramic rice bowls... just because they have cute animals (one was a cat) on them... even though I already had like, 4... and even though I don't usually cook rice when I'm at school because I'm on a meal plan... and then I had to force myself not to buy all of the other cute cat bowls/platters/plates that they had.

And my mom's posted a couple pictures of my cat to my facebook, which always makes me just a tad over emotional...

What should I do?!

Translation: I can't wait until I go home for Thanksgiving so I can see my cat (and my family too, I guess) again!

No comments:

Post a Comment