Friday, November 23, 2012

365 Days of Gratitude- The Conclusion

So, last year on Thanksgiving I started doing this thing called "365 Days of Gratitude" on my tumblr.
...I never finished. I even stopped regularly using tumblr.
But that's only because my life has been so full that I haven't had time, and I'm thankful for that.
This year I've fallen in love with people, ideas, music, and myself.
I've been sad and angry.
I've been happier than ever.
I've been homesick.
I've made new homes.
I've grown so much,
and realized just how much growing I still have to do.
I've figured some things out,
and realized that I'm never going to completely know what the heck is going on in this world.
My cup has overflown, and for that I am truly thankful.

And I'm home this weekend, so I've been eating yummy food, reading my nephew bedtime stories, and snuggling lots with my cat.
Life is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment